Thurles Order of Malta Ambulance Corps has announced dates for public training courses at their training centre at Bohernavroon, Thurles for 2017. Basic First Aid and Emergency Skills, a five-night course, will begin on Tuesdays from the 25th April at 7pm with another scheduled from the 19thSeptember, with the option to add-on Paediatric / Child […]
eNews & Updates
Tipperary Business Directory
- John Wilson’s A Taste of Rory – A night of music and memories celebrating the life of Rory Gallagher at The Source Arts Centre
- Irish researchers for Climate Action secure €12.9m in EU funding over 3 years
- Young farmer exchange programme China/EU
- People of Tipperary invited to join global campaign against cancerous ingredient
- Acclaimed Ivor Browne Film Coming To Tipp
- Retail Ireland Announces New Chairman
- Join Women Determined To Stop Cancer At This Year’s Mini Marathon
- Irish Cancer Society Welcomes Review Of Car Parking For Cancer Patients
- Irish Heart New Stroke Manifesto Launch
- Ibec calls For A Long Term Planning And Investment Strategy For Ireland
- Twitter reacts to Galway's huge win over TippThe race for the Liam MacCarthy Cup has suddenly become a lot more interesting after Galway - who failed to win promotion from Division 1B - produced a stunning performance to hammer Tipperary in the Allianz Hurling League final.
- HL1 final: terrific Tribe trounce TippJason Flynn netted twice as Galway eased to an emphatic 3-21 to 0-14 victory over tame Tipperary in a one-sided hurling league final at the Gaelic Grounds.
- As it happened: Sunday Match TrackerIt was out with the old, in with the new today as the climax of the national hurling league coincided with the start of the Leinster SHC.
- Watch: Comedy duo's hilarious take on being asked to be linesmanThe latest sketch from the Tipperary comedy duo The 2 Johnnies is one that all GAA members can relate to.
- CPA holds 'frank, constructive discussions' with GAAThe Club Players' Association (CPA) has held talks with both the GAA and GPA over reform of the playing schedule.
- Regan hopes Davy's 'suitably embarrassed' over Forde banDaithi Regan has taken another swipe at Davy Fitzgerald after his pitch encroachment during the Allianz Hurling League semi-final led to Tipperary's Jason Forde receiving a proposed two-match ban.
- Twitter reacts to Galway's huge win over Tipp
Read Latest Issue Online